Thursday 10 November 2011

love this..


love this song..
when i sing and hear this song, i keep smiling until the end..
I'M HAPPY..
<3
keep smiling...


(opss, my pic) hihihihi

falling in love again...
again n again....

My accidental happily (ever after)
THE WAY YOU SMILE and how you COMFORT ME with YOUR LAUGHTER
I must admit you were not a part of my book
But now if you open it up and take a look
You're the beginning and the end of every chapter...

P/S: xley nk describe this feeling..i've great time yesterday...walaupun hanya sekejap,cukup..i'm happy.. :) ALHAMDULILLAH..thank U Allah.. :)



3 comments:

  1. r u falling in love?? dun want to share wif me? your sporting untie? ekekekekeh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.falling in love wif this song :) :P :P eventhough he is not aaron aziz or hans isaac..but his heart,big heart, the way he treat me, make me smile and laugh with every word he say..hahaha ;P

    ReplyDelete